Sex

A Confession:

One of my favorite episodes in all television history is this one:



"Good evening and welcome back to FYI. Recent events have convinced me of the need to address my much publicized 'Wild Night.' Let me say first that I am from the Old School: when silence was golden, mum was the word, and those with skeletons kept them in the closet, where they belong.

"But those days are over. Thus, I present you the truth about my twisted, abnormal life....

"I am as normal as I can possibly be. Judging by today's tell all books, that makes me our nation's number one pervert. In a world without stability, I remain the same solid citizen I always was. And, since no one else will say it, good for me.

"I come from a functional family. I had a perfectly delightful childhood. I loved my mother, adored my father, and good for me.

"Here's something freakish: I have been married to the same woman for 34 years. You know how many women I have made love to in my life? One! And good for me."

Watch to the end, if you want to know how such lives are rewarded.

No comments: