Cowboy test

The Cowboy Test:

Who knew there was a cowboy test online? That seems a little odd to me, but whatever. I was sent to it, and so here are the results. Those of you who wanted to know, know who you are.

Badass Outlaw
Yeehaw pardner! You scored 98%!

Yee-haw! You're badder than Cash and Wayne combined! Way to go, darlin' Let's head on down to the saloon and celebrate! Yee-haw!



I don't know about being badder than Wayne or Cash. Wayne was a horseman, and I think we all know Johnny Cash was a man for all times.

If any of you take the test, let us know how you make out. I had to laugh about the question that asked if you'd 'ever drunk beer from a Mason jar.' I was doing so right at the moment -- one of the old fashioned kinds, with "MASON" in sunken letters. I mean, it had spaghetti sauce in it when I bought it, but why waste a good Mason jar?

No comments: